Mr. Myer advises clients on seed, angel and venture capital financings. He has extensive experience in conducting private placement and financing transactions in compliance with Regulation D and the corresponding state law exemptions, which includes preparing and negotiating:
- Convertible notes and warrants in bridge financings.
- Common or preferred stock purchase agreements.
- Revenue based financing.
- Investor rights agreements.
- Preferred stock designations and charter amendments.
- Offering memoranda.
- Investor questionnaire and subscription documents.